Position No. 8
- Designing and running of experiments
- Data Analysis
- Working with clients in Israel and abroad
- T-Cells/ NK Cells Culturing, phenotyping and testing.
- Writing biological protocols
Ø The job includes frequent flights
Previous experience with T-Cells/ NK Cells – mandatory! BS.c with at least 3 years of experience in the cell therapy industry or MSc in Biology/ Biotechnology/ other relevant fields. Experience in Bioreactors – advantage! Broad technical expertise and desire to work in a laboratory focused role Well organized, methodologic, quick lerner, team player, motivated and responsible. Assertive and working well under pressure Strong communication skills Fluent English: oral and written
- Applicable selling
- Managing the relationships with distributers: marketing materials, supply of products, support etc.
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Bridging the client’s needs to the R&D team for support services
- Implementing national sales programs by developing sales action plans
- Complete national sales operational requirement
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- The Position
requires frequent flights
Strong communication skills B.Sc. In Biology/ Biotechnology 3-7 years of successful experience as sales representative or sales manager Experience in working with distributers. Strong ability to communicate, present and influence credibility Excellent monitoring, coaching and people management skills Analyzing sales data Presentation skills Fluent English – reading, writing, speaking
Part of cell therapy process development team building new technologies for culturing
- Cell culturing techniques
- Working with primary cultures and cell lines.
- Bioreactor culturing and operation
- Lab assays performance
- Hand-on practices, system assembling, and performance checking.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- BSc or practical engineer in in Biology/ Biotechnology/or other relevant field or at least
- 3 years of experience in cell therapy industry.
- Technical expertise and desire to work in a laboratory focused role.
- Well organized, methodologic, quick learner, team player, motivated and responsible.
- working well under pressure
- Fluent English: oral and written