Position No. 8
- Designing and running of experiments
- Data Analysis
- Working with clients in Israel and abroad
- T-Cells/ NK Cells Culturing, phenotyping and testing.
- Writing biological protocols
Ø The job includes frequent flights
Previous experience with T-Cells/ NK Cells – mandatory! BS.c with at least 3 years of experience in the cell therapy industry or MSc in Biology/ Biotechnology/ other relevant fields. Experience in Bioreactors – advantage! Broad technical expertise and desire to work in a laboratory focused role Well organized, methodologic, quick lerner, team player, motivated and responsible. Assertive and working well under pressure Strong communication skills Fluent English: oral and written
Part of cell therapy process development team building new technologies for culturing
- Cell culturing techniques
- Working with primary cultures and cell lines.
- Bioreactor culturing and operation
- Lab assays performance
- Hand-on practices, system assembling, and performance checking.
- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- BSc or practical engineer in in Biology/ Biotechnology/or other relevant field or at least
- 3 years of experience in cell therapy industry.
- Technical expertise and desire to work in a laboratory focused role.
- Well organized, methodologic, quick learner, team player, motivated and responsible.
- working well under pressure
- Fluent English: oral and written